Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Something Vanished

 



His hands fell on his hips while he was asking his dog ¨where are my socks¨?.


His face fell on the ground  when his dog replied and said ¨i don't know where they are¨.


His voice sounded like a demon when he said ¨where are my sock¨!

He looked confused as his eyebrows narrowed and he asked his papa ¨Do you know where my socks are?¨.


His shoulders sink to the ground while he excitedly asked papa ¨Are my sock in the laundry?¨.


We were learning about how to show without telling the readers what the story is about. We watched a video about Show Don´t Tell.

I really enjoyed talking about the action of the characters in the story and learning about show don´t tell.

Next time I need to use better words instead of rookie words.Such as awsome adjectives and vivid verbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment